Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is there an AG sleepover party on our schedule of parties?

  1. #1
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    I couldn't remember which events have already been planned. (prasnlrd had the Easter parade.) I thought a sleepover party would be fun. Is there a month without an activity?
    Thanks!
    Jean C [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 09, 2006 04:13 PM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 09, 2006 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think there is a free month, but I suggested putting a sleepover in on the first week of November and lots of people responded saying it was a great idea.

    I was thinking that dolls would be ready to get out of their Halloween costumes and not quite ready for Thanksgiving. Wouldn't nice, comfy, cozy PJs sound good after walking miles for trick or treating and stuffing yourself with candy?

  3. #3
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    That sounds great! Will you be hosting it?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like a great idea! We're having a sleepover at the end of June with our friends across town, so I'll just save the pictures til then. It will give me plenty of time to scan them in, etc at school since I don't have a digital camera OR a scanner, lol.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member nycgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    336
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about a sleepover for Molly movie night!

  6. #6
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    I think I'll have my own party at the end of June and save the pics, too. School will be out for the summer. It will be a "last day of school" sleepover.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
    How about a sleepover for Molly movie night!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We did that for Samantha's movie! (I had a ton of homework on the night of Felicity's and barely got to watch it, so we didn't do anything for it [img]frown.gif[/img] )

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do we know yet when the Molly movie will be showing. November perhaps??
    That is when I planned on doing my slumber party anyway. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I don't have too many outfits that I can use for Thanksgiving and once Halloween is finished, it is a long way until Christmas. I think dolls in PJs are irresistable and shouldn't take as much work to put together as some of the other parades. I was thinking it would be a nice "restful" [img]wink.gif[/img] party before we all go crazy with Christmas preparations.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Bean Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2006
    Posts
    465
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AG*dancer*:
    How about a sleepover for Molly movie night!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am in love with this idea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •